Tuesday, February 03, 2009

They call it JayJay.

Hahah I was looking through my Econs notes and I came across this.
Opportunity cost refers to the next best alternative forgone in making a choice,
how apt.

Anyhows I've been in this really deep mood since Monday,
and it's good in a bad and good way.
I've realised what a sucker I am when it comes to making major decisions.

I believe it's not due to the lack of sleep,
or maybe partially.

I guess everyone's getting accustomed to their new schools already,
it's quite nice to hear people enjoying their orientations,
although some not.

B'division match against SCGS tml,
I'm going down to watch
:D

And omg,
trainings are starting sooon.
diediedieeeee.

Ohyes, I got into Science stream,
sadly.
I really wanted my Literature.
stupid C5! Crashcrash bangbang dieeee.

No comments: